The Bull Floor Lamp is a sculptural and luxurious floor light created by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen. The Bull is inspired by the use of animal imagery in design during the Danish Modernism movement from the 1940s to the 1960s. The key feature of the light is its horn-like lampshades made of opal glass. The Bull has an unpolished black marble base, from which stems the lamp support made of oxidised aluminium and covered by spun cognac leather. The upper parts of the lamp are also made of oxidised aluminium, creating a beautiful contrast between the textured metal surface and the smooth translucent opal glass. The interaction between the many exquisite materials creates a luxurious and elegant look as well as providing a smooth and soft light. The Bull light is suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, reception areas, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
The Bull Floor Lamp is part of the Bull collection which includes floor and table lights. Please contact us for more information.
101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017 with a strong vision to create a world of beautiful furniture lighting and accessories of exquisite craftsmanship, quality and timeless design for Scandinavian living.
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen
- Dimensions: Ø 65 x H 140 cm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Lampshade: opal glass
- Tubes: oxidised aluminium and cognac leather
- Lamp base: marble
- Socket: E27 - 230V
- Recommended Light Source: 2 x E27 Helios Filament LED - 6W
- Luminosity: 550 Lumen - 2700 Kelvin
- Cable length: 200 cm
- Does not comply with US Standards
- Origin: Designed in Denmark and country of origin Asia
- Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information