The Cena Rectangular Table, designed by Birgit Gämmerler & Peter Gaebelein for Zeitraum, is a simple and sculptural dining and general purpose table made in solid wood. The table top has a bevelled edge, which gives it a delicate sense of lightness. In contrast, the base projects confidence and strength with its distinctive slanting legs. The table is part of the Cena Collection of tables which comprises a Rectangular Table and a Round Table.
The Cena Rectangular Table is available in solid oak or American walnut, please make your selection in the options below. The table can also be made in solid ash, cherry and European walnut. In addition, the oak version of the table can be stained in 11 different colours. We offer the table in a L 200 x W 90 cm size but it can also be ordered in other sizes (length from 140 to 400 cm, width of 80, 90 or 120 cm). Please contact us for more information on these options.
Zeitraum was founded in Wolfratshausen near Munich in 1990, specialising in solid wood furniture with emphasis on sustainability and contemporary design. Zeitraum products are characterised by sleek, minimalist designs, attention to detail and exceptional quality. Their chairs, tables, beds and other collections can be found in high-end residential projects as well as commercial spaces such as hotels and restaurants around the world.
- Design: Birgit Gämmerler & Peter Gaebelein
- Dimensions: L 200 x W 90 x H 75 x table top (bevelled) thickness 3.2 cm
- Material: frame and table top in solid oak or American walnut
- Finish: natural wood colours - wood surfaces impregnated with natural resin oils and waxes applied by hand
- Wood Sources: oak - northern Bavaria in Germany, American walnut - Missouri in the USA
- Origin: made in Germany
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
- Tech Specs