The Flip Candleholder, designed by Valerio Paula Ciampicacigli for Formae, is a tubular candleholder which recalls the shape of ancient medieval torches. Flip is hand-wrought from a metal tube, which means that every Flip is a completely unique piece. The Flip Candleholder is suitable for use in both public and private spaces.
The Flip Candleholder is available in 5 colours: white, black, green, yellow or azur blue and in the sizes: large or small.
The Flip Candleholder is part of Estensioni, a new collection of furniture, lighting and accessories from Formae.
Valerio Paula Ciampicacigli is a multi-talented Italian product and interior designer as well as artistic director. In 2008 he founded the Paula Design Studio in Rome.
Formae is an Italian design house with over thirty years of experience in manufacturing, especially in metalwork. The company has recently turned to a new generation of designers to create a collection of interior objects that play on shapes, colours and and versatility. A perfect combination of technological expertise, innovative design and outstanding quality, with a generous dose of Italian style.
- Design: Valerio Paula Ciampicacigli
- Measurements: Large: Dia 9 x H 80 cm / Small: Dia 6 x H 60 cm
- Weight: Large: 6.2 kg / Small: 3.8 kg
- Material: steel
- Colours: white (RAL 9016), black (RAL 9005), green (RAL 6021), yellow (RAL 1032) or azure blue (RAL 5009), please make your selection the options below
- Care instructions: use hand-warm water and a mild detergent to clean
- Delivery 2 - 4 weeks
- Made in Italy