The Vito Bar Stool is a sleek and versatile bar stool designed by Sean Dare for Dare Studio. The stool is made in solid timber and features smooth, rounded edges which gives it an open and welcoming appearance. The Vito Bar Stool works well in both domestic and public spaces, especially in bars and restaurants.
Dare Studio is a British design company producing award winning furniture for luxury residential interiors and high specification contract environments. Established by Sean Dare in 2009, Dare Studio champions the skills of the finest craftsmen and sets a benchmark for the very best in contemporary design and manufacture. Working with globally respected designers sharing a holistic understanding of the manufacturing process, Dare strives to create pieces which are timeless, future classics.
- Design: Sean Dare
- Year: 2014
- Dimensions: W 45 x D 42.5 x H 70 x Seat H 70 cm
Materials and features:
- structure and seat in solid American black walnut or European white oak or European white oak with black stain in waxed oil timber finish
- all wood products are FSC certified
- FR (as standard): cigarette & match; BS 5852 Source 1 (Low Hazard) without treatment
- Origin: made in the UK
- Custom made to order
- Delivery: 8 - 10 weeks
- Product Tech Sheet
- For information on materials and finishes please refer to the Dare Materials Catalogue
- For further reference please kindly refer to the latest general Dare Catalogue
Please contact us for more information