The Emporium Collection of chairs from Boca Do Lobo is inspired by the surrealist movement. The shape of the chair might be distinctly classic, but quirky details such as the "broken" seat back spindle and finish which resembles melted wax bring the chair right up to date as well as showcasing the craftsmanship behind its construction. This is a charming and witty chair which makes a great design statement especially in whimsical design schemes.
The chairs in the Emporium Collection are available in multiple finishes in addition to the versions illustrated here. The chair is available in both four-legged and three-legged versions, with or without the furry seat. Please contact us for more information.
Boca Do Lobo is a luxury furniture brand from Porto in Portugal. Their highly skilled artisans create designs driven by passion and emotions, crafting unique products which straddle the boundary between art and design. With their outstanding quality and extensive scope for customisation, Boca Do Lobo's products are perfect as statement pieces in both residential and public spaces.
- Materials: gold or chrome painting over aluminium casting, upholstery (fur fabric); includes pads on the base to protect the support area. Please refer to the Boca Do Lobo Samples & Finishes Catalogue
- Product Options: available in silver or gold finishes, with or without fur upholstery
- Artisanal Techniques: casting, painting, lacquering, varnishing; upholstering
- Customisation: custom sizes and colours are available at extra charge, please kindly contact us for more information on available options and advice on materials; due to the artisanal techniques used, most products of the collection are completely unique
- Maintenance and Cleaning: use a dry cloth for all lacquered parts; a gentle brush for all upholstered parts
- Products Sheets: Emporium Chair / Emporium Fur Chair
- Delivery: approximately 12-14 weeks for production plus shipping depending on location
- Made in Portugal