The Boomerang Bench is a colourful and slim bench designed by Cardeoli for Missana. The sleek and minimal metal rod frame of the bench contrasts delightfully with the wood of the seat and back and the colourful fabric of the seat cushion. The elegant shape of the Boomerang results in a light, ergonomic and comfortable collection, suitable for both private and contract environments.
The metal structure of the Boomerang Bench can be lacquered in a broad selection of colours or in a pink / copper chromed finish. Its plywood backrest and seat are covered with a natural oak wood layer. The seat top is upholstered in a wide range of fabrics, please refer to the Missana Materials: Fabrics, Metals and Woods Finishes catalogue for more information and contact us if you need any advice.
The Boomerang Bench is part of a collection which includes a Chair, a Bench and a Barstool.
Cardeoli, pseudonym of the Valencian creative Ramon de Cardenas Olivares, is an industrial design technical engineer graduated at the Polytechnic University of Valencia. After opening his own studio in summer 2014, Ramon has already won several international design accolades.
Missana is a Spanish furniture brand well known for its contemporary, slick designs and top quality upholstery. The brand was relaunched in 2012 with a fresh new image, cutting edge art direction and an ambitious programme of new products from leading international designers.
View Tech Specs (for Bench and Chair)
View Tech Specs (for Bar Stool)
- Designed by Cardeoli
- Measurement: W 152 x D 77 x H 79 x SH 43 cm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Structure: paint coated iron structure or pink / copper chromed iron structure; plywood backrest and seat covered with a natural oak wood layer; upholstered seat top
- Upholstery and other finishes: please kindly refer to Missana Materials: Fabrics, Metals and Woods Finishes catalogue
- Seat cushion: stuffed with UK approved polyurethane; please kindly refer to all relevant UK Foam Certificates
- Tech Data, Care and Maintenance
- Country: Spain
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks