The Shit 2 Seater Sofa is one of the latest addition to the already well established "Seletti Wears Toiletpaper" collection. The images for the sofas are chosen by Maurizio Cattelan and Pierpaolo Ferrari and then printed onto the fabric using inkjet machinery designed specifically for large formats. A special heat treatment ensures the resistance of the print and the vividness of the colours.
Each "Seletti Wears Toiletpaper" sofa is truly a work of art. The sofas are available in seven versions: four 2 seater sofas - Snakes, Shit, Lipsticks and Sea Girl - and three 3 seater sofas - Snakes, Shit and Lipsticks.
"Seletti Wears Toiletpaper" is a selection of objects characterised by an inexhaustible desire to experiment black humour dipped in pastel, realised with democratic and familiar materials and combined with unexpected images and pop spirit. The collection consists of various types of products, ranging from tableware to fashion.
Seletti has evolved a long way from its roots as a family business founded in 1964 importing interior products into Italy. Now run by the second generation with Stefano Seletti at its creative helm, Seletti has broadened its product range from tableware to decorative items, lighting, furniture and more. Its vast collection reflects the creative energy of Stefano's team and his distinctive design philosophy: playful designs inspired by everyday objects but always with an unexpected, witty twist. Surprising and delightful in equal measures and always at democratic prices.
- Designed by Toiletpaper: Maurizio Cattelan and Pierpaolo Ferrari, in collaboration with Seletti
- Measurements for the 2 seater sofas: W 122 x L 79 x H 86 cm - Seat Height 42 cm
- Measurements for the 3 seater sofas: W 178 x L 79 x H 86 cm - Seat Height 42 cm
- Material: fabric in polyester; frame in wood with polyurethane padding and metal, feet in shiny metal
- Made in Italy
- Delivery: 1 - 2 weeks; available from end of October 2018 onwards