The Empire Collection of tables from Boca Do Lobo is inspired by the rise and fall of empires, built by people who take momentous decisions around monumental tables. Just as success is built on the lessons from failures, the cracks in the table are lined in shiny brass to symbolise the silver linings which accompany tough times. The glossy surface of the rest of the table points to a shiny future, full of success and glory. The Empire tables would make wonderful statement pieces, whether as dining and coffee tables at home or in board rooms and reception areas in hotels and offices.
The Empire Collection comprises a Centre Table and a Dining Table. These products are available in various sizes with multiple finishes to choose from in addition to the versions illustrated here. Please contact us for more information.
Boca Do Lobo is a luxury furniture brand from Porto in Portugal. Their highly skilled artisans create designs driven by passion and emotions, crafting unique products which straddle the boundary between art and design. With their outstanding quality and extensive scope for customisation, Boca Do Lobo's products are perfect as statement pieces in both residential and public spaces.
- Materials: for the centre table: polished brass and wood veneer / for the dining table: mahogany, brass, wood veneer; pads on the base to protect the support area. Please refer to the Boca Do Lobo Samples & Finishes Catalogue
- Product Options: centre table also available in ebony root or walnut root veneers
- Artisanal Techniques: wood carving, metal work and cutting, hammering, polishing
- Customisation: custom sizes and colours are available at extra charge, please kindly contact us for more information on available options and advice on materials; due to the artisanal techniques used, most products of the collection are completely unique
- Maintenance and Cleaning: use a damp soft cloth for metal parts; soft cloth and gentle wood polisher for all wooden parts
- Products Sheets: Empire Centre Table / Empire Dining Table
- Delivery: approximately 12-14 weeks for production plus shipping depending on location
- Made in Portugal