The Bolt Floor Light is a sleek and functional floor light created by Anton de Groof for Tonone. Bolt was the first product collection created by Tonone. The key element in this industrial style lamp is its joint construction which can be adjusted with a wingnut, which is smartly integrated in the design of the lamp as a distinctive visual element. The Bolt Floor Light is suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, bedrooms, reception areas, offices, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
The Bolt Floor Light is part of the Bolt collection which includes 18 different models - desk, floor, wall, ceiling, bedside, chandelier, table and pack pendant lights. The lamp is available in 10 different colours, with one or two arms (fitted to the side of the shade) as well as 4 different finishes for the wingnut. Please make your selection in the options below and contact us if you need more information.
Tonone is an innovative Dutch design lighting brand founded in 2013 by Anton de Groof. Tonone stands for bold, no-nonsense products with an industrial character, combining artisanal methods and advanced lighting technologies to create highly functional and stylish lights.
- Design: Anton de Groof for Tonone
- Year: 2013
- Dimensions: please refer to the Product Tech Sheet
- 1 Arm side fit: 8.3 kg
- 2 Arms side fit: 8.8 kg
- Materials: base and body in coated steel, shade in coated aluminium. The shade and arms are adjustable with the wingnut
- Each lamp comes with a special wingnut shaped tool; this wingnut can be used to adjust the lamp head and lamp arm
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Max Wattage: 60 Watt
- Socket: E27
- Cord length: 4 meters
- Dimmable on cord
- Cleaning: wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Origin: designed and manufactured in The Netherlands
- Delivery: 2 - 3 weeks plus shipping
- Product Tech Sheet
Please contact us for more information