X-Club is a series created by German designer Burkhard Dämmer featuring a smart combination of direct and indirect lighting, very useful for private interiors, that adapts well to public and commercial areas. A new version of the Club family, now “x”-shaped, it is easily spotted by its peculiar volume that immediately attracts all the looks; X-Club-S is a hanging sculpture that, like other LZF lamps, can be used in combination with other models. All the versions of this series incorporate state-of-the-art electronic technology that guarantees a minimum electrical consumption.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers.
This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings.
Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Burkhard Dämmer
- Available in 11 different wood finishes
- Handmade by LZF
- Measurements: L 75 x W 75 x H 12 cm
- Dimming System: Dimmable 0-10V or Dimmable Bluetooth
- Recommended Bulb (included): LED Linear module and LED Integrated
- Metal driver canopy: Brushed Nickel - L 50 x W 11.5 x H 5 cm
- Electrical cable transparent 2 m drop / Steel cables: 4 x 2 m drop
- Top Diffuser: Black or White
- Bottom Diffuser: Matt satin acrylic
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- LZF Full Collection Tech Info Book
- LZF Full Collection Catalogue