The Tearoom Lounge Chair is an elegant and indulgent armchair designed by Nick Ross for Menu. The sleek design showcases the beauty of simple geometric forms, resulting in a chair that is welcoming and superbly comfortable. The clean silhouette and and timeless elegance of the chair makes it suitable for multiple uses, from reception areas and hotel rooms to living rooms and office lounging areas.
Beneath the soft upholstery, the Tearoom Lounge Chair hides a strong structure made of wood covered with foam: this creates the ideal combination of sturdiness and comfort. The options below show the recommended upholstery options. Other upholstery options are also available, please enquire for more details.
The Tearoom Lounge Chair is part of the Tearoom Series from Menu, which comprises a chair, a lounge chair and a sofa.
Scottish designer Nick Ross studied Industrial Design at the Gray's School of Art in Aberdeen. After becoming a tutor there in 2011 he received his MFA (Master in Architecture and Furniture Design) in 2013 at Konstfack in Stockholm. He founded his own design studio in early 2014.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: W 89 x D 70 x H 78 x SH 47 cm
- Materials: Body - wood, webbing, no sag springs, PU foam upholstered with textile / Base - MDF (black)
- Upholstery: rust red City Velvet CA7832/062, beige Savanna 202, Deco 001 or Schwartzwald T18049/002. Please make your selection in the options below
- For more information on upholstery options please refer to the Menu Upholstery Catalogue
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: made to order; approximately 6-8 weeks