The Sketches Wallpaper is the latest wallpaper by Neil Poulton.
Neil Poulton is a Scottish born product designer, based in Paris, France. He specializes in the design of simple, mass-produced objects and has won numerous international design awards. Poulton designs and develops best-selling, award-winning products for manufacturers including LaCie, Artemide, Megalit, Atelier Sedap, La Tete au Cube, Danese Milano, Glenmorangie and Guzzini Food Design.
NLXL LAB is an innovative wallpaper company founded in the Netherlands in 2010 by Rick and Esther Vintage. They are best known for the Scrapwood Wallpaper collection, brainchild of designer Piet Hein Eek. The pattern has no repeat, which means all the images on the 10 m roll are different; a unique feature which has since become the defining hallmark of NLXL wallpaper. The company has since then launched hugely successful collections with Piet Hein Eek, Studio Job, Paola Navone and other leading designers, with a focus on clever, unexpected designs.
- Dimensions per full roll: L 1000 x W 48.7 cm (coverage of 4.9 square metres)
- Weight: 153 g / sqm
- Material: heavy duty wallpaper with paper top layer and non-woven wallpaper backing consisting of cellulose and textile fibres strengthened by a binding agent
- Free of PVC, solvents and formaldehyde
- Super high-resolution printing with no repeat
- Colourfast and washable with soft cloth
- Can conceal cracks
- Very easy application - no wallpapering table necessary, as it is the wall that is pasted with glue
- Fire rating: USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1 (download)
- Country: made in the Netherlands
- Delivery: 1-2 weeks