The Septembre Sofa is designed by Theresa Arns for Menu. Refined bent wood arms and a sturdy backrest provide structure to the sofa, while snug seating cushions offer maximum comfort and a touch of homeliness. With its comfortable proportions, Septembre has been carefully crafted featuring a high backrest. Due to its simple, comfortable and versatile look, the Septembre Sofa is ideal for both private and contract use.
The Septembre Sofa is available in 2 models: 1 seater (armchair) or 3 seater. Both models are offered with 2 different fabrics: Milly Light Grey or Royal Nubuck Lava.
This sofa is part of a collection of tables and sofas called Septembre Series.
Studio Theresa Rand is based in Copenhagen and specialises in furniture and interior design related projects. Theresa graduated as an architect in both Germany and Denmark. After her studies at the School of Architecture in Copenhagen she started concentrating on furniture design. The focus of the studio's work is on the use of natural, authentic and lasting materials and the way in which they are combined. Creating functional but poetic furniture with a story to tell, as well as spaces with a warm atmosphere for the people living and being in them.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions for the 1 Seater: H 80 x W 94 x D 83 x SH 37 cm
- Dimensions for the 3 Seater: H 80 x W 198 x D 83 x SH 37 cm
- Material: frame in black ash veneer / upholstery: Milly light grey or Royal Nubuck lava brown
- Filling: made with CMHR foam (approved for UK domestic use)
- Colour: Frame: black ash veneer / Upholstery: light grey or lava brown
- Other upholstery and finishes are available upon request.
- Delivery: limited stock available; if not in stock then up to 6-8 weeks