The Phantom Table is a sleek and elegant occasional table created by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen. The Phantom Table is made in cast aluminium, its rough, rounded finish projecting an air of rustic femininity. This strong and stable table is suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, bedrooms, reception areas, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
The Phantom Table is available in two heights - low or tall - and in two finishes - burned antique or brass antique. Please make your preferred choice amongst the options below.
101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017 with a strong vision to create a world of beautiful furniture, lighting and accessories of exquisite craftsmanship, quality and timeless design for Scandinavian living.
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen
- Low: Ø 50 x H 35 cm
- Tall: Ø 40 x H 50 cm
- Materials: cast aluminium
- Finishes: burned antique or brass antique
- Origin: Designed in Denmark and country of origin Asia
- Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information