The Particles White Wallpaper is amongst the latest wallpaper ventures by Truly Truly.
The Particles Wallpaper is available in 3 versions: White, Grey and Black.
Truly Truly is the creative child of Joel & Kate Booy, an Australian couple based in the Netherlands. Unexpected visual and material choices inspire their work which can be both whimsical and/or highly graphic in nature. The studio tackles all manner of creative challenges, ranging across objects, furniture, lighting, textiles and spaces. Their background in experimental graphic design is the source of their continued love for brave colour and pattern. “If our work evokes a gut response in us, then that’s a good thing”.
Truly Truly shares the visually experimental and vibrant universe of their work. With the Particle Wallpaper of 5,000 flowing specks, they play with questions like: What does energy look like? What are the outer limits of interior space? How can furniture intrigue the viewer?
NLXL LAB is an innovative wallpaper company founded in the Netherlands in 2010 by Rick and Esther Vintage. They are best known for the Scrapwood Wallpaper collection, brainchild of designer Piet Hein Eek. The pattern has no repeat, which means all the images on the 10 m roll are different; a unique feature which has since become the defining hallmark of NLXL wallpaper. The company has since then launched hugely successful collections with Piet Hein Eek, Studio Job, Paola Navone and other leading designers, with a focus on clever, unexpected designs.
- Dimensions per full roll: L 900 x W 48.7 cm (coverage of 4.4 square metres)
- Weight: 153 g / sqm
- Material: heavy duty wallpaper with paper top layer and non-woven wallpaper backing consisting of cellulose and textile fibres strengthened by a binding agent
- Free of PVC, solvents and formaldehyde
- Super high-resolution printing with no repeat
- Colourfast and washable with soft cloth
- Can conceal cracks
- Very easy application - no wallpapering table necessary, as it is the wall that is pasted with glue
- Fire rating: USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1 (download)
- Country: made in the Netherlands
- Delivery: 1-2 weeks