The Parrots of Brasil Ottoman is part of the new furniture collection created by Transylvanian design and manufacturing company MINDTHEGAP. The Parrots of Brasil Ottoman has a tropical style design with beautiful parrots and palm leaves inspired by the fauna of Brazil. This ottoman is upholstered with fabric from MTG's Tropical Mood Collection, retracing a vintage look which enhances beautifully the patterns and details of MTG's fabric collections. The fabric is made of heavy linen with a high Martindale Rub Test score of 20,000+ which guarantees a high resistance over time. All fabrics are printed in England using traditional methods and stonewashed in order to achieve maximum softness and durability.
MINDTHEGAP Furniture Collection is suitable for both private and contract spaces, from living rooms, to bedrooms, studies, lobbies and other communal spaces.
MINDTHEGAP is a young brand from Romania which designs and manufactures premium home accessories, especially wallpapers which combine old photography and antique illustrations with modern graphics and contemporary patterns. All MINDTHEGAP wallpapers are designed and manufactured in-house using only premium natural substrates such as linen, cotton and reclaimed wood. MINDTHEGAP prints only with eco-friendly inks and all of their products are finished by hand using artisan traditional methods.
- Dimensions: W 90 x D 43 x H 35 cm
- Material: wooden structure; black lacquered wooden legs; upholstered with 100% heavy linen with a high Martindale Rub Test score of 20,000+, printed and stonewashed
- Colours: anthracite, green, orange
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Covers are not removable
- Care and Maintenance for the fabric: dry clean only; do not wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry; iron high
- Country: manufactured in England; designed in Transylvania (Romania)
- Delivery: 4-6 weeks