The Paper Flowers Wallpaper is amongst the latest wallpapers produced by Studio Boot in collaboration with NLXL. The wallpaper features a photo-reaslistic image of paper cut-out flowers in a highly graphic and captivating pattern. The wallpaper works especially well as a neutral backdrop to contemporary style interiors, both for contract and residential projects.
The Paper Flowers Wallpaper is part of the new Monochrome Collection created by the iconic Dutch wallpaper manufacturer NLXL.
Studio Boot is a multi-disciplinary design studio based in the Netherlands.
NLXL LAB is an innovative wallpaper company founded in the Netherlands in 2010 by Rick and Esther Vintage. They are best known for the Scrapwood Wallpaper collection, brainchild of designer Piet Hein Eek. The pattern has no repeat, which means all the images on the 10 m roll are different; a unique feature which has since become the defining hallmark of NLXL wallpaper. The company has since then launched hugely successful collections with Piet Hein Eek, Studio Job, Paola Navone and other leading designers, with a focus on clever, unexpected designs.
- Dimensions per full roll: L 1000 x W 48.7 cm (coverage of 4.9 square metres)
- Weight per sqm: 0.4 kg
- Material: heavy duty wallpaper with paper top layer and non-woven wallpaper backing consisting of cellulose and textile fibres strengthened by a binding agent
- Free of PVC, solvents and formaldehyde
- Super high-resolution printing with no repeat
- Colourfast and washable with soft cloth
- Can conceal cracks
- Very easy application - no wallpapering table necessary, as it is the wall that is pasted with glue
- Fire rating: USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1 (download)
- Country: made in the Netherlands
- Delivery: 1-2 weeks