The Ori.Tami bed, designed by Giulio Manzoni for Campeggi, is a fun, clever and highly practical item of furniture which defies description. Inspired by the paper-folding art of origami and traditional Japanese floor beds, which are rolled up and stored away during the day, Ori.Tami is made for sitting, sleeping and all states of lounging in between. The design features a steel frame with upholstered foam pads which fold up to create a low chair and unfold to create a sleeping mattress. Ori.Tami is a cheerful addition to small spaces, an ideal solution for dealing with unexpected guests.
The back of the pads are covered in a grey polyurethane covered fabric, whilst the front comes with removable covers in a special stretchy lycra fabric available in multiple colours, please select from the Fabric Catalogue and specify your choice in the "Notes" section upon check out.
Founded in 1959, Campeggi is a pioneer of convertible furniture and the leading manufacturer of design sofa-beds, renowned for its product innovation and delightfully playful designs. Its wide range of products includes sofa beds and upholstery options to suit every functional and design requirement, whether it's for a hotel suite or a spare room at home. Campeggi's production, from folding mechanisms to upholstery, is all done in-house at its factory near Como in Italy. This enables Campeggi to focus on product innovation and to ensure production of the highest quality with short lead times.
- Design: Giulio Manzoni
- Dimensions: folded W 79 x D 91 x H 65 x Seat H 35 cm, unfolded as a double bed W 140 x L 190 x H 12 cm; for dimensions of the other configurations please refer to drawing image
- Weight: 20 kg
- Materials: padding filled with polyurethane foam and polyester
- Mechanism: folding mattress
- Special Features: 12 cm mattress, highly versatile with multiple configurations
- Cleaning Instructions: follow fabric cleaning instructions from the manufacturer
- Delivery: 4-5 weeks
- Country: made in Italy
Fabric Catalogue (Fabric 16460.2 to 16469.2 Only)
- Tech Specs