Link was designed by Irishman Ray Power for LZF based on the study of shape, repetition and geometry. Its winding curves create organic forms and convey warmness thanks to an interesting play of light and shadows. Its shade achieves a special visual effect, both in private homes and contract. In the standing version it’s ultralight base made of thin metal rods simulates the appearance of 3 tensed wires.
LK MOD6 BASE is the top module used to build your wall. Other extension modules can be added to the LK MOD6 BASE module to create your custom length.
Link has been awarded the Design Plus Material Vision - Franfurt 2007 prize for its use of treated sheet called Polywood® and the Good Design Award - Chicago 2008.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers.
This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings.
Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Ray Power
- Available in 11 different finishes
- Handmade by LZF
- Measurements: L 69 x W 69 x H 175 cm
- Recommended Bulb (not included): 6 x E27
- Metal Tripod: White Satin Enamel
- Metal canopy (top module only): Brushed Nickel - dome ø 14 cm - disc 20 cm
- Electrical cable transparent 2 m drop / Steel cables: 3 x 2 meters drop
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- LZF Full Collection Tech Info Book
- LZF Full Collection Catalogue