Gea is quickly spotted by the simplicity of its circular lines. It is one of the early lamps designed by Spanish artist Mariví Calvo for LZF Lamps and stands out for it’s quality and warmness of its light. Gea was Mother Earth in Greek mythology and the lamps that make up this collection are a tribute to its natural shape. Thanks to its pleasant appearance, the exact way in which it “levitates”, and its different colours, Gea is the best ally both in home interiors as well as in populated places.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers.
This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings.
Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Mariví Calvo
- Available in 11 different finishes
- Handmade by LZF
- Measurements: Diam 42 x H 20 cm
- Recommended Bulb (not included): 1 x E27
- Metal Tripod: Chrome
- Metal canopy: Brushed Nickel - dome ø 10 cm - disc 14 cm
- Electrical cable transparent 2 m drop / Steel cable 2 m drop
- Bottom Diffuser: Matt satin acrylic
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- LZF Full Collection Tech Info Book
- LZF Full Collection Catalogue