The Edith Chaise Longue is a comfortable and elegant upholstered chaise lounge designed by Pepe Albargues for Missana. Its asymmetric, organic shape and high level of comfort makes it the perfect choice for stylish hotel rooms and public areas; also for use at home, whether in a bedroom or living room.
The Edith Chaise Longue is fully upholstered in a broad range of fabrics. For more information please refer to the Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue and contact us if you need any further advice.
Missana is a Spanish furniture brand well known for its contemporary, slick designs and top quality upholstery. The brand was relaunched in 2012 with a fresh new image, cutting edge art direction and an ambitious programme of new products from leading international designers.
View Tech Specs
- Designed by Pepe Albargues
- Made in Spain
- Measurement: W 192 x D 85 x H 82 x SH 37 cm
- Weight: 39 kg
- Materials: pine wood structure reinforced with plywood and tablex; suspension with springy belts; seat stuffed with Bultex and soja covered with polyester fibre; back cushions stuffed with 50% goose feathers and 50% polyester fibre
- Legs: wood
- Upholstery and other finishes: please kindly refer to Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue
- Seat and Backrest: stuffed with UK approved polyurethane; please kindly refer to all relevant UK Foam Certificates
- Tech Data, Care and Maintenance
- Country: Spain
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks