The Crack Wallpaper is amongst the latest wallpapers created by Nacho Carbonell in collaboration with NLXL.
This wallpaper can be used to spectacular effect especially as the pattern has no repeat: great for feature walls in both residential and public spaces.
Spanish designer Nacho Carbonell earned a B.A. in industrial design from Cardenal Herrera University in Spain, followed in 2007 by a second degree, with honors, from Design Academy Eindhoven in The Netherlands. Carbonell lives and works in Eindhoven, where his studio continues to focus on conceptually charged objects and installations, exploring the tensions between form and function, nature and culture, design and art. His work is represented by Galleria Rossana Orlandi in Milan and Galerie BSL in Paris and collected by both public institutions and private aficionados.
NLXL LAB is an innovative wallpaper company founded in the Netherlands in 2010 by Rick and Esther Vintage. They are best known for the Scrapwood Wallpaper collection, brainchild of designer Piet Hein Eek. The pattern has no repeat, which means all the images on the 10 m roll are different; a unique feature which has since become the defining hallmark of NLXL wallpaper. The company has since then launched hugely successful collections with Piet Hein Eek, Studio Job, Paola Navone and other leading designers, with a focus on clever, unexpected designs.
- Dimensions per full roll: L 1000 x W 48.7 cm (coverage of 4.9 square metres)
- Weight: 153 g / sqm
- Material: heavy duty wallpaper with paper top layer and non-woven wallpaper backing consisting of cellulose and textile fibres strengthened by a binding agent
- Free of PVC, solvents and formaldehyde
- Super high-resolution printing with no repeat
- Colourfast and washable with soft cloth
- Can conceal cracks
- Very easy application - no wallpapering table necessary, as it is the wall that is pasted with glue
- Fire rating: USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1 (download)
- Country: made in the Netherlands
- Delivery: 1-2 weeks