The Co Lounge Chair is a highly comfortable and versatile armchair designed by Norm Architects and Els Van Hoorebeeck from The Office Group for Menu. The armchair is exceptionally comfortable, especially with its distinctive wide veneer back, which has been positioned to provide superior support, the sleek armrests and the upholstered seat. The Co Lounge Chair is also extremely adaptable with multiple options of upholstery for the seat and veneers for the back to choose from, making it suitable for multiple uses from home to any commercial communal, social and co-working lounges.
The Co Lounge Chair is crafted with a black powder coated steel frame, while the backrest and armrests are made from form-pressed oak veneer in three finishes: natural, dark stained and black. The seat is lightly padded and upholstered in various textiles and leathers. The options below show the various combinations which are available for expedited shipping. Other upholstery options (for regular, unexpedited shipping) are also available, please enquire for more details.
The Co Collection comprises chairs and lounge chairs.
Norm Architects is a Copenhagen-based architecture and design studio well known for their clean, minimalist look.
Els Van Hoorebeeck is the Head of Design at The Office Group (TOG), one of the most creative and forward-thinking working communities in the UK.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: W 60 x D 66 x H 71 x SH 41 cm
- Materials: frame in metal / seat and back rest in plywood and oak veneer
- Base finish: steel powder coated in black
- Backrest finish: oak veneer in natural, dark stained or black finishes
Seat colour: according to upholstery - please see options below. For more information on upholstery options please refer to the Menu Upholstery Catalogue and contact us for more details
- Upholstery compliant with UK fire safety standards (CMHR foam)
- Certifications: EN16139:2013, L2 – Furniture – Strength, Durability and Safety – Requirements for Non-Domestic Seating
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: available from early September 2019, then approximately 2-4 weeks