Watch Clubmaster Classic Chronograph with matt tortoise shell acetate.
The case is made from Italian matt tortoise shell acetate, with handmade matt finish. The Lugs, pushers, bezel, crown and screw-down back are sandblasted brushed 316L stainless steel with black PVD treatment. The Crown features embossed BRISTON blazon & black rubber rings (pushers).
2 years international warranty, a repair for any manufacturing defect on a Briston watch will be done free of charge within 2 years from the date of purchase.
Briston is a French brand born out of a very British spirit, offering the perfect balance between a contemporary "timepiece" and a chic accessory – casual but resolutely and thoroughly accessible.
Working with innovative materials, such as cellulose acetate and colours give Briston watches their distinctive look. Brice Jaunet created his own brand of watches after 15 years in the watchmaking industry. He worked for some of the world's largest watchmaking brands, such as Cartier, Baume & Mercier and Zenith.
In 2012 Jaunet set out with several Swiss designer friends to create a watch brand that reflected his personality, thoughts and research. His student days in Oxford, his passion for sport and his taste for travel give the Briston brand its sporty, chic and slightly quirky spirit.
- Case size: 40 x 40 mm
- Opening Dial: 31 mm
- Thickness: 11,70 mm
- Domed mineral crystal - 2.3 mm thickness
- Water resistance to: 100m/10 ATM
- Movement: Quartz Citizen caliber, Miyota OS21
- Functions: Chronograph 2 counters
- 60 minutes counter positioned at 9 o’clock
- 24 Hours / AM-PM counter positioned at 3 o’clock
- Date window positioned at 6 o’clock
- Strap sold with the interchangeable khaki genuine stitched NATO nylon strap: water resistant & washable
- Sandblasted brushed stainless steel with black PVD treatment pin buckle & loops
- Length: 280 mm
- Width: 20 mm