Designed by Big Game for Moustache, the Bold Chair is unmistakably bold. The chair is made of two padded and upholstered steel tubes connected together, which recalls the classic metal framed school chair as well as a bent paper clip. Simple and striking, the Bold Chair is great on its own as an occasional chair or as a bold statement when grouped together in multiple colours around a table. Either way, it is sure to be a conversation starter!
Big Game is a Swiss-based design studio created by Augustin Scott de Martinville, Elric Petit and Grégoire Jeanmonod, all of whom teach at ECAL (the University of Art and Design in Lausanne). Their designs are well known for combining simplicity and functionality with an unexpected twist.
Moustache is a French design brand that brings together like-minded designers such as Francois Azambourg, Big Game and Matali Crasset to create furniture, lighting and interior accessories that are quirky and delightful in equal measures.
- Designed by Big Game
- Made in Belgium
- Materials: metal tubular structure, envelopped with polyurethane foam and textile cover
- Detachable fabric covering – easy to wash and to change colours
- Part of the permanent collections of multiple museums, including the Moma - Museum of Modern Art in New York and the Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Paris
- Dimensions: W 39 x H 77.5 x D 53 cm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Available to order in many different colours
- Delivery: 1 - 2 weeks