The Assembly Settee is part of the Diesel Living collection of furniture designed by Diesel in collaboration with Moroso. A contrast of plush velvet, felt, and linen, the Assembly collection brings together clean-lined shapes with some industrial details; the top and the bottom parts of the settee are "screwed" to each other with prominent steel bolts. Assembly recalls the industrial revolution and the water pipe connections. It is a subtly distinctive design which works well in both private and public spaces, from reception areas to hallways and bedrooms, especially where there is an industrial style design scheme.
The Assembly Settee is part of a collection which also includes an armchair and a dining chair. These are all upholstered in a broad range of fabrics in addition to the versions illustrated here. Please see the Product Tech Sheet for more details and contact us for more information on available options and advice on fabrics.
The Diesel brand needs little introduction. Contemporary, urban and edgy, the Diesel lifestyle is rock-and-roll with a dash of Italian style. Diesel Living is a range of lifestyle products designed by Diesel in collaboration with leading brands including Moroso for furniture, Foscarini for lighting and Seletti for accessories.
Moroso is, without doubt, one of the best furniture brands in the world. Under the creative direction of Patrizia Moroso, the brand combines its manufacturing expertise (especially in sofas and seating) with creative input from leading designers such as Patricia Urquiola, Ron Arad and Nendo to create a broad range of furniture of unmatched quality and creativity. Moroso products work well for both private and public spaces and are ideal for making a strong design statement.
- Designed by Diesel in collaboration with Moroso
- Measurements: W 111 x D 64 x SD 49 x H 79 x SH 45 cm
- Weight: approximately 40 kg
- Structure: injected flame-retardant foam and polyester fibre over internal steel frame; bolts zincked or black zincked
- Covers: upholstered in broad range of fabrics - please contact us for more information and advice. The covers are not removable
- Made in Italy - custom made to order
- Delivery: approximately 4 – 6 weeks