The Androgyne Side Table is a sleek and functional side table designed by Danielle Siggerud Architects for Menu. The table’s proportions and its soft shapes despite the use of strong materials such steel and marble contribute to its sense of harmony. The Androgyne Side Table works well as a solid, sleek and practical side table in both private and commercial spaces.
The Androgyne Side Table is available in 2 versions: with both its base and top in steel, either black or white, or with its base in steel and a marble top, either black or ivory.
Danielle Siggerud is a Norwegian architect based in Copenhagen. She holds an MA from the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Denmark and has previously worked with renowned architect John Pawson in London. She established her Copenhagen studio in 2016.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions for all steel table: H x 43 x Ø 40 cm
- Dimensions for steel base and marble top table: H 44.8 x Ø 42 cm (marble top height: 1.8 cm)
- Materials: powder coated steel / powder coated steel and either black Marquina marble or beige Crystal Rose marble, silicone
- Colours (Base/Tabletop): Steel: black or white / Marble: black or ivory
- The marble top can eventually be purchase separately, please enquire for more details
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: approximately 4-5 weeks