The AeroZeppelin Sofa is part of the Diesel Living collection of furniture designed by Diesel in collaboration with Moroso. Inspired by the Zeppelin airships, the sofa has a light, almost floating presence, with a distinctive stitching pattern along the seams. The sofa is casual and inviting, especially as the back cushions can be laid vertically and horizontally, thereby making the seat more or less deep. The pouf version of the sofa works well in reception, break out areas and other rooms where seating with access from multiple sides is required, whilst the fun and relaxing nature of the design makes it suitable for contemporary casual design schemes.
AeroZeppelin is a modular system with poufs and sofa units available in multiple sizes, with or without cushions. It can be upholstered in a broad range of fabrics. Please see the Product Tech Sheet for more details and contact us for more information on available options and advice on fabrics. The AeroZeppelin sofa is part of a collection which also includes several coffee and side tables.
The Diesel brand needs little introduction. Contemporary, urban and edgy, the Diesel lifestyle is rock-and-roll with a dash of Italian style. Diesel Living is a range of lifestyle products designed by Diesel in collaboration with leading brands including Moroso for furniture, Foscarini for lighting and Seletti for accessories.
Moroso is, without doubt, one of the best furniture brands in the world. Under the creative direction of Patrizia Moroso, the brand combines its manufacturing expertise (especially in sofas and seating) with creative input from leading designers such as Patricia Urquiola, Ron Arad and Nendo to create a broad range of furniture of unmatched quality and creativity. Moroso products work well for both private and public spaces and are ideal for making a strong design statement.
- Designed by Diesel in collaboration with Moroso
- Measurements: variable depending on the multiple configurations
- Materials: seat in stress-resistant polyurethane foam in varied densities and polyester fiberfill on wood frame; black polypropylene feet screwed to the frame; all pillows in polyurethane foam and polyester fibre
- Covers: upholstered in broad range of fabrics - please contact us for more information and advice. The covers are removable
- Made in Italy - custom made to order
- Delivery: approximately 4 – 6 weeks