The Konnex, designed by Florian Gross for Mueller (or Müller) Möbelwerkstätten, is aimed at people who enjoy constantly redesigning and organising their surroundings. This award-winning design features open shelves with an innovative comb-like connector system which enables different shelves to clip together to form a shelving system without the need for any tools or brackets. Each set of Konnex shelves comprises three modules of different sizes which can be used individually or together to form a large shelving system. The Konnex is a versatile system ideal for both private and public spaces.
The Konnex shelving set is sold as a set of three square shelves in different sizes. Additional single square shelves for each of these three sizes can be ordered separately: contact us if you wish to add any of them to your order. The Konnex is available both in floor-standing and wall-mounted versions.
Florian Gross was born in 1982 and lives and works in Barcelona. In 2001 he completed an apprenticeship as a carpenter and shortly afterwards he began studying interior design, founding his own studio in 2011. His innovative Konnex shelving system has already been nominated for numerous design awards and won the Chicago Good Design Award.
Müller Möbelwerkstätten is a 5 generations family company with a long history in the joinery business. Müller has been producing high-quality furniture for both private and business clients in Bockhorn (Germany) since 1869. Müller Möbelwerkstätten stands for manufacturing expertise, combining modern production methods with manual and crafting skills.
- Design: Florian Gross
- Year: 2011
- Manufactured in Germany
- Material: 6 mm thick HPL (High Pressure Laminate) panels
- Each set contains 3 square shelves and 6 wall fixation pins (KX160 x 2 per square shelf)
- Measurements (small square shelf - KX 130-200): L 31.2 cm x W 31.2 cm x D 20 cm.
- Measurements (medium square shelf - KX 140-200): L 41.4 cm x W 41.4 cm x D 20 cm.
- Measurements (large square shelf - KX 150-200): L 51.6 cm x W 51.6 cm x D 20 cm.
- Measurements of the wall fixation pins (KX 160): L 15 cm x Dia 1.2 cm
- Maintenance: softly clean with damped cloth, using water or gentle wood cleaner
- Delivery time 2 - 3 weeks
- View Product Catalogue