Hide & Seek, designed by Ray Power for LZF, is a light characterised by a geometric pattern format which can be applied to a whole variety of shades. Using his talent for designing infinite shapes Ray has created this double layered pattern which looks like a three dimensional fabric once the light is switched on. Applied to a wall sconce or a ceiling light Hide & Seek provides a fascinating twist to the chosen veneer, enhanced by switching the light on and off.
Hide & Seek is a collection of suspension and wall lights.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers. This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings. Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Ray Power
- Measurements: L 35 x D 9.2 x H 22 cm
- Materials: wood veneer shade / matt white metal back plate / bottom and top acrylic diffusers
- Finishes: wood veneer in 1 colour: white with Hyde & Seek finish
- Electrical fitting: LED Integrated: Dimmable 0-10V
- For more explanation on the different electrical dimming fittings please refer to the LZF Technical Book, pg. 142 onwards
- Handmade by LZF in Spain
- Custom made to order
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- Tech Sheet Hide & Seek Wall LED Dimmable