Hi-Collar is a minimalist yet bold wall light designed by Ray Power for LZF. The design is inspired by shirt collars and is realised in a single sheet of wood veneer, resulting in a sleek and eye-catching light which works especially well in small spaces, from hallways at home to corridors in hotels.
LZF is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers. This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings. Winner of multiple design awards, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Ray Power
- Measurements: L 24 x W 17 x H 17 cm
- Materials: wood veneer shade, metal back plate
- Finishes: wood veneer in 11 different colours, metal back plate in black nickel finish. Please review the LZF Finishes guide and make your selection in the options below
- Electrical fitting: integrated LED (dimmable 0-10V)
- For more explanation on the different electrical dimming fittings please refer to the LZF Technical Book, pg. 142 onwards
- Handmade by LZF in Spain
- Custom made to order
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- Tech Sheet Hi-Collar Wall Light