Created by Spanish designer Mariví Calvo, Gea was one of the first families at LZF Lamps. Easily recognisable by its simple, circular lines, its wall version produces a warm and sweeping light. In Greek mythology, Gea was the Earth goddess: an essential deity. This lamp is a tribute to her name. With an easily recognisable shape and different finishing tones, it is possible to combine a number of those lamps even in the same environment. Its consistent design will fit in a wide range of home or commercial areas.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers.
This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings.
Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Mariví Calvo
- Available in 11 different finishes
- Available with 2 electrical fittings: GX53 or LED
- Dimming system: Dimmable 0-10V
- Handmade by LZF
- Measurements G20 (Small) - D 10 x Diam 20 cm
- Measurements G30 (Medium) - D 10 x Diam 30 cm
- Measurements G42 (Large) - D 10 x Diam 42 cm
- Recommended Bulb (included): GX53 or LED Linear Module and LED Integrated
- Frontal Diffuser: Matt satin acrylic
- Back plate: White metal enamel
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- LZF Full Collection Tech Info Book
- LZF Full Collection Catalogue