The Nimbus Mirror, designed by Krøyer-Sætter-Lassen for Menu, is a stylish mirror surrounded by a bronzed or polished solid brass frame, held in place with decorative screws. Nimbus takes the fundamental characteristics of a mirror and transports them into the modern age, whilst keeping a mythological twist, referenced by its name: in Greek mythology Nimbus was a shining cloud or a corona which often surrounded a Deity whilst on Earth.
The Nimbus Mirror is available in 2 shapes (round, in 2 sizes and rectangular) and in 2 finishes (polished brass or bronzed brass).
Krøyer-Sætter-Lassen is a Copenhagen-based design studio, founded by Mads Sætter-Lassen and Emil Krøyer in 2016. The duo met at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Design and have since been collaborating together with several international renowned design companies.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
Designed by: Krøyer-Sætter-Lassen
- Round: Ø 60 / 110 x D 2.1 cm
- Rectangular: W 53.4 x H 158.4 x D 2.1 cm
- Material: cut glass mirror on painted MDF with bronze frame
- Finish: brass frame in polished or bronzed finish
- Product Tech Sheet
- Round Ø 110 cm version: approximately 2-4 weeks
- Round Ø 60 cm and rectangular versions: approximately 2-4 weeks from early March 2020