The Twofold wall mounted folding desk, designed by Michael Hilgers for Mueller (or Müller) Möbelwerkstätten, is a multifunctional desk / shelf ideal for small spaces. It can be mounted easily on the wall with the aid of a wedge bar at any height, with the height adjustable later by simply moving the wedge bar. The Flatbox is ideal for small spaces for both residential and commercial uses.
Michael Hilgers is a trained cabinet-maker and architect who founded his own interior and product design studio in 2001. Michael has been awarded several times with the "Interior Innovation Award" and his products have been exhibited in various museums worldwide. Michael has been collaborating with several companies including Mueller, creating iconic products such as the ultra-flat secretary Flatmate, the picture frame wall secretary Flatframe, the Huk side table and the very latest Boq bed.
Müller Möbelwerkstätten is a 5 generations family company with a long history in the joinery business. Müller has been producing high-quality furniture for both private and business clients in Bockhorn (Germany) since 1869. Müller Möbelwerkstätten stands for manufacturing expertise, combining modern production methods with manual and crafting skills.
- Design: Michael Hilgers
- Manufactured in Germany
- Material: birch plywood 18mm thick with CPL laminate
- Finish: CPL laminate in white, anthracite or black, exposed plywood edge in natural finish
- Measurements: W 80 x D 126 x H 29.2 cm (desk working surface W 76.4 x D 49.4 cm)
- Wall mounting kit: included
- Assembly: delivered assembled
- Maintenance: softly clean with damped cloth, using water or gentle wood cleaner
- Delivery time 2 - 3 weeks
- View Mueller Catalogue
- Please contact us for any other information