Designed by Inga Sempe for Moustache, the Vaporetto Table Lamp is a beautifully poetic table lamp which resembles a billowing cloud. The lamp is made with Tyvek, a tear-proof and washable paper-like material, which is folded into pleats to create a large, self-supporting structure which can be shaped in endless ways. The pleats and the thin material filter the light delicately, creating a soft atmosphere.
The Vaporetto Table Light is available in 2 versions: White or Coloured. Vaporetto is the last of the Vapeur lamp’s family. Smaller, this lamp will find its room on shelves or on a night table.
Inga Sempe is a leading furniture and product designer based in Paris. She is a winner of multiple awards and has worked with leading international furniture brands including Ligne Roset, Hay, Capellini and Edra. Moustache is a French design brand that brings together like-minded designers such as Francois Azambourg, Big Game and Matali Crasset to create furniture, lighting and interior accessories that are quirky and delightful in equal measures.
Moustache is a French design brand that brings together like-minded designers such as Francois Azambourg, Big Game and Matali Crasset to create furniture, lighting and interior accessories that are quirky and delightful in equal measures.
- Designed by Inga Sempe
- Made in France
- Collections and Awards: F.N.A.C. Fonds national d'art contemporain, Paris La Défense. Musée des arts décoratifs, Paris.
- Table lamp with shade made of pleated Tyvek and base made of white faceted powder-coated steel
- This version has its shade and base both in white
- Energy saver compact-fluorescent bulb. E14 - 7 W max. Warm white recommended. Light bulb not included
- White plastic cable with switch
- Dimensions: W 36 x H 36 x D 28 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Delivery: 1 - 2 Weeks