The Karl-Johan Table Lamp from New Works is inspired by excursions into nature. A search for wild mushrooms. The tones of an autumn forest. This soothing lamp combines the soft curves of glass with the stability of black marquina or smoked oak. The result is a poetic piece, a combination of tone and texture, dark and light.
The Karl-Johan Table Lamp is available in 2 versions: Smoked Oak w. White Opal Glass or Black Marquina w. Smoked Glass.
New Works is a Copenhagen based design house with a fresh perspective. They combine a fascination with materials, respect for craftsmanship and an artistic sensibility to create a collection of furniture, lighting and accessories that is sleek, elegant and sculptural.
- Designed by Signe Hytte
- Dimensions: H: 235 x Ø: 230 mm / Cord Length: 1800 mm (incl. switch 300 mm from lamp base)
- Weight: Approx. 2 Kg
- Bulb: E14 Max 11W or LED Max 4W (220-240~ 50/60 Hz, Class ll, IP20) - Bulb not included. Please note that we recommend to use the E14, 2W LED Filament Light Bulb for the best expression of the Karl-Johan Table Lamp
- Material: Lamp shade in smoked glass / opal glass, base in marble / wood, plastic socket and fabric cord
- Cleaning Instructions: Clean with soft dry or moist cloth - Switch of electricity before cleaning
- Delivery: Smoked Oak w. White Opal Glass delivery in 1-2 weeks, Black Marquina w. Smoked Glass available in March 2018, delivery 1-2 weeks thereafter
- View Tech Specs