The Core Table Lamp from New Works is a table light made from natural stone, featuring clean and simple shapes. The lamp, made from the crystal-speckled Norwegian Lundhs Blue, far away from feeling cold or rigid, creates instead an pure object with contemporary lines. The granite stone has a unique surface, characterized by its blue feldspar crystals, highlighted by the LED light hidden in the solid lampshade. The atmosphere it creates is one of the most important aspects of light, and the reflections from the crystals create a different aura of light which is unique for every lamp, together with an emotional resonance and reference to nature.
New Works is a Copenhagen based design house with a fresh perspective. They combine a fascination with materials, respect for craftsmanship and an artistic sensibility to create a collection of furniture, lighting and accessories that is sleek, elegant and sculptural.
- Design: Runa Klock
- Dimensions: H: 17 x Dia 24 cm
- Cord Length: 180 cm (incl. dimmable switch 30 cm from lamp base)
- Weight: 15 kg
- Material: Lundhs Blue Granite
- Bulb: 5W LED IC Plate (100V-240V Transformer, 2V-5V OLED, Class ll, IP20)
- Cleaning Instructions: clean with soft dry or moist cloth - switch of electricity before cleaning
- Delivery: 1-2 weeks
- View Tech Specs