The Chrona table lamp from Graypants is a sleek and stylish lamp inspired by the gaseous rings found around stars. The light takes the form of two steel dishes connected by a transparent acrylic strip through which the light emits.
The Chrona collection of lights are available in horizontal (Chrona H) and vertical (Chrona V) suspension lights as well as a table lamp and a wall sconce, each in 2 versions - brass or steel - and in multiple sizes.
Graypants is a design studio founded by Seattle-based architects Seth Grizzle and Jonathan Junker in 2007. Their bold creativity has led to diverse designs in products and architecture, especially Scraplights, the brand's flagship line of pendant lights made entirely from repurposed corrugated cardboard. Since then, more collections have been created, always focusing on recycled paper or natural materials such as wood.
- Available in 2 finishes (brass or steel)
- Measurements: Ø 24 x H 23 cm
- Material: brass, acrylic diffuser
- Recommended Bulb (Included): 9W LED, 220-240V
- Colour temperature: 2700K
- Cord: 1.5m
- Weight: 3kg
- Hand-crafted in the Netherlands
- Maintenance: Use a polishing cloth to remove any tarnish. Seal with wax as needed. Do not use aggressive detergent on brass.
- For use in a dry location
- Delivery 3 - 4 weeks
- Chrona Table Lamp Tech Sheet
- Graypants Brand Page and Catalogue