The soft reflections of the toned glass shade give the Bowl Table Lamp from New Works the mystery and allure of a raging campfire. The smoky aura of the glass is combined with the textured copper base, alluding to traditional lanterns, the inspirational starting point for the design. A contemporary light with a historical aesthetic, the soft lines create an inviting form and comforting glow.
The Bowl Table Lamp is available in 3 versions: Raw Copper with Light Smoked Glass, Verdigrised Copper with Light Green Glass and Stainless Steel with Light Smoked Glass.
New Works is a Copenhagen based design house with a fresh perspective. They combine a fascination with materials, respect for craftsmanship and an artistic sensibility to create a collection of furniture, lighting and accessories that is sleek, elegant and sculptural.
- Design: Knut Bendik Humlevik
- Dimensions: H 30 x Dia 25 cm
- Cord Length: 180 cm (incl. dimmable switch 30 cm from lamp base)
- Weight: 3 kg
- Material: lamp shade in glass, base in raw copper or verdigrised copper or stainless steel, plastic socket and fabric cord
- Bulb: E27 Min 25W - Max 60W (220-240~ 50/60 Hz, Class ll, IP20) - Bulb not included. We recommend the use the Edison Antique E27 Light Bulb, Carbon Filaments 40W for the best expression of the Bowl Table Lamp
- Cleaning Instructions: Clean with soft dry or moist cloth - Switch of electricity before cleaning
- Delivery: 1-2 weeks
- View Tech Specs