Is it an incredibly groovy song by Omar Salgado, or perhaps the typographical symbol named for its resemblance to a star? We shake our heads and say ‘Neither’. Designed by Cuatro Cuatros, Asterisco is a very funky table lamp that raises important aesthetic questions about balance, and the way that life-giving electricity is fed through a red umbilical cord. Philosophy and light collide with surprising results.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers.
This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings.
Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Cuatro Cuatros
- Available in 11 different finishes
- Base available in 2 versions: W - Matt White Enamel or AL - Satin Aluminium
- Handmade by LZF
- Measurements: L 50 x W 32 x H 56 cm
- Recommended Bulb (not included): 1 x E14
- Stem: Natural Oak
- Cord and plug with on/off switch
- Red cloth cord L 132 cm
- Required Shade to base mount
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- LZF Full Collection Tech Info Book
- LZF Full Collection Catalogue