The Boxit shelf, designed by Hertel & Klarhoefer for Mueller (or Müller) Möbelwerkstätten, is a multifunctional storage module which can work as a shelf or a side table individually, or can be combined with as many other modules as required to form a versatile bookshelf or room divider. The Boxit is ideal for both private and public spaces.
School friends and now designers Peter Christian Hertel (1968) and Sebastian Klarhoefer (1966) studied Architecture in Berlin and Venice respectively and both graduated at the Berlin Institute of Technology. They created their first design products during their studies at the Instituto Universitario di Architettura in Venice with Aldo Rossi, and finally in 1999 they founded their own design agency Hertel & Klarhoefer. During their practice they have created furniture products and accessories for well established international brands, including Mueller.
Müller Möbelwerkstätten is a 5 generations family company with a long history in the joinery business. Müller has been producing high-quality furniture for both private and business clients in Bockhorn (Germany) since 1869. Müller Möbelwerkstätten stands for manufacturing expertise, combining modern production methods with manual and crafting skills.
- Designed: Hertel & Klarhoefer
- Manufactured in Germany
- Material: 12mm birch plywood with CPL laminate and exposed edges
- Finishes: CPL laminate in white or anthracite, exposed plywood edges in natural finish
- Measurements: W 80 x D (bottom) 35 x D (top) 32 x H 44 cm
- Wall brackets recommended if 3 or more units are stacked. Please enquire for more details
- Assembly: shelf delivered flat-packed, assembly needed
- Maintenance: softly clean with damped cloth, using water or gentle wood cleaner
- Delivery time 3 - 4 weeks
- View Product Catalogue