The Anywhere 1 x 1 shelf, designed by Oooja for Korridor Design, is an elegant and multi-functional shelf perfect for contemporary spaces. The Anywhere shelf has a wall-mounted structure made of steel rods with one plywood shelf on top (available in oak veneer as well as white and black laminate). Its simple and clean lines create a stylish and graphical frame for your beautiful objects, giving character to any room. The Anywhere 1 x 1 shelf is ideal for everyday objects, potted plants and decorative items and can be used on its own or in a group with other shelves in the Anywhere Collection. It also works well in commercial spaces, for example in hotel rooms, offices or for product display in shops and showrooms.
The Anywhere 1 x 1 shelf is part of the Anywhere Collection of 12 different modular wall-mounted shelves which can be mixed and matched to create tailor-made storage solutions to suit different needs.
Oooja is an Aarhus based architecture and design studio, grown out of the local architecture and design culture, engaging with architecture on many levels both in practice and academia.
Korridor Design is a Danish brand dedicated to furniture and interior accessories. Their aim is to create a corridor between art and interior design, where art can become design objects and design objects can be turned into art. Korridor Design's products are fresh and elegant as well as filled with warmth and creativity, a great example of contemporary Scandinavian design.
- Design: Oooja
- Dimensions: W 35 x H 35 x D 29 cm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Material: structure in steel, shelf in plywood with oak veneer or black or white laminate
- Available in 4 finishes: black steel frame and oak shelf / white steel frame and oak shelf / black steel frame and black laminate shelf / white steel frame and white laminate shelf; please make your selection in the options below
- Mounting: each module can be easily fixed to a wall with 4 screws, pre-built and ready to hang
- Origin: made in Europe, wood from sustainable FSC timber
- Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks