The Harbour Counter / Bar Side Stool is a highly comfortable and versatile stool designed by Norm Architects for Menu's new multifunctional showroom in Copenhagen. The stool is designed to be fit for multiple uses, from kitchens at home to restaurants, bars and office break out areas; thanks to its clean, minimalist lines and welcoming organic shape.
The Harbour Counter / Bar Side Stool is part of a collection which comprises various chairs, armchairs, stools and tables.
The stool is made of a plastic shell without arms on top of a base with steel legs. The shell is available un-upholstered in multiple colours as well as upholstered in textile and leather. The options below show the various combinations which are available for expedited shipping. Other upholstery options (for regular, unexpedited shipping) are also available, please enquire for more details.
Norm Architects is a Copenhagen-based architecture and design studio well known for their clean, minimalist look.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: Counter Side Stool: H 102 x W 58.5 x D 55.7 x SH 63 cm / Bar Side Stool: H 112 x W 58.5 x D 55.7 x SH 73 cm
- Seat without arms
- Materials: Shell - 85% polypropylene, 15% glass fibre, upholstery optional / Base - powder-coated steel
- Legs finishes: black or light grey
- Shell colours (unupholstered): burned red, olive, khaki, white, light grey, black
- For more information on upholstery options please refer to the Menu Upholstery Catalogue
- Upholstery compliant with UK fire safety standards (CMHR foam)
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: approximately 6-8 weeks