The Tearoom Sofa is an elegant and indulgent two-seater sofa designed by Nick Ross for Menu. The sleek design showcases the beauty of simple geometric forms, resulting in a sofa that is welcoming and superbly comfortable. The clean silhouette and and timeless elegance of the sofa makes it suitable for multiple uses, from reception areas and hotel rooms to living rooms and office lounging areas.
Beneath the soft upholstery, the Tearoom Sofa hides a strong structure made of wood covered with foam: this creates the ideal combination of sturdiness and comfort. The upholstery options below show the combinations which are available for expedited shipping. Other upholstery options (for regular, unexpedited shipping) are also available, please enquire for more details.
The Tearoom Sofa is part of the Tearoom Series from Menu, which comprises a chair, a lounge chair and a sofa.
Scottish designer Nick Ross studied Industrial Design at the Gray's School of Art in Aberdeen. After becoming a tutor there in 2011 he received his MFA (Master in Architecture and Furniture Design) in 2013 at Konstfack in Stockholm. He founded his own design studio in early 2014.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: W 190 x D 70 x H 78 x SH 47 cm
- Materials: Body - wood, webbing, no sag springs, PU foam upholstered with textile / Base - MDF
- Colours: upholstery in rust red City Velvet CA7832/062 or in beige Savanna 202 / MDF base painted black
- For more information on upholstery options please refer to the Menu Upholstery Catalogue
- Upholstery compliant with UK fire safety standards (CMHR foam)
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: approximately 6-8 weeks