The Godot Sofa is a sleek sofa designed by Iskos-Berlin for Menu. The sofa features a comfortable seating arrangement with trumpet shaped steel legs, which not only add stability but also give the sofa a playful and modern look. The Godot Sofa is an elegant and versatile seating arrangement ideal for both private and contract use.
The Godot Sofa is available in 3 variants: 1 Seater (armchair), 2 Seater or 3 Seater. Simply select your choices in the options below. If more than one sofa is required, select the various options for the first sofa, add to cart and then repeat the process.
The options below show the fabric option which is available for expedited shipping. Other upholstery options (for regular, unexpedited shipping) are also available, please enquire for more details.
Please note that if the sofa is to be used in the UK the upholstery foam must conform to the relevant UK regulations, which carries a 10% surcharge. This will be custom-made to order with a delivery lead time of up to 6-8 weeks. Please make your selection in the "Version" option below.
This sofa is part of a collection of tables and sofas called Godot Series.
Iskos-Berlin Design is a partnership between Boris Berlin and Aleksej Iskos. The company works within the fields of industrial, furniture and graphic design. The firm was only established in late 2010, but Boris and Aleksej have been working together for a number of years. This long and fruitful cooperation has allowed them to develop a shared philosophy of design.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- 1 Seater: H 72 x W 82.5 x D 82.5 x SH 40
- 2 Seater: H 70 x W 162 x D 83.5 x SH 40
- 3 Seater: H 70 x W 222 x D 83.5 x SH 40
- Material: powder coated steel
- Upholstery: Kvadrat Remix 2 233, 90% wool /10% viscose
- Colour: Top: Light Grey / Legs: black
- Other upholstery and finishes are available upon request, please enquire for more details
- For more information on upholstery options please refer to the Menu Upholstery Catalogue
- Please select "UK" under "Version" option below for upholstery compliant with UK fire safety standards (CMHR foam)
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: approximately 2-4 weeks for Outside UK versions; up to 6-8 weeks for UK versions