Piknik is the ultimate portable wireless table light: It incorporates a rechargeable battery which lasts up to eight hours, a tubular piece of veneer covering the light source through which light emerges and a handle at the top. Piknik also includes a touch sensor dimming system. Piknik can also be hung from its handle, allowing it to rock by both movement or the breeze, creating a candle like effect that adds a poetic touch.
Piknik is the winning entry of a competition for young designers organised by Surtido and LZF. The winners were Belén Moratalla, Cristina Planells and Inelén Ortín, who at that time made up the design studio Macalula.
Piknik has been awarded an iF Design Award 2016 and also won the German Design Award 2016.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers. This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings. Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Macalula
- iF Design Award 2016 winner and German Design Award 2016 winner
- Available in 11 different wood finishes
- Materials: shade in birch veneer wood and base & handle in metal
- Handmade by LZF
- Measurements: H 37 x Diam 9.7 cm
- Recommended Bulb (included): SMD LED and LED Integrated
- Base & Handle: Metallic
- Base available in: BK - Matt Black or BN - Black Nickel
- Diffuser: Matt satin acrylic
- Rechargeable battery 15 hours autonomy
- USB Power adapter & Cable Included
- USB 5v Out Port for smart phone
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- LZF Full Collection Tech Info Book
- LZF Full Collection Catalogue