The Ming Aluminium Chair (Outdoor) is an elegant and sculptural chair designed by Neri&Hu for Stellar Works. The designers took inspiration from their heritage, mixing motifs from antique Chinese chairs and western design cues to create a contemporary chair with echoes of the past. The Ming chair works well as a dining or occasional chair in both residential and commercial settings, especially in contemporary oriental design schemes.
The Ming Chair is part of the Ming Collection which includes a variety of chairs and tables. This chair is in aluminium and is suitable for outdoor use.
Founded in 2004 by partners Lyndon Neri and Rossana Hu, Neri&Hu Design and Research Office is an inter-disciplinary architectural design practice based in Shanghai and London. Their diverse, multicultural team strive to reinvent classic craft, adding a fresh, contemporary touch to their projects and collaborations all over the world. The studio’s work has earned a host of awards including the Elle Deco International Designers of the Year Award in 2017 and the Wallpaper* Designer of the Year Award in 2014.
Stellar Works is a contemporary design brand which brings together East and West, heritage and modernity, as well as craft and industry. The brand benefits from having a production base in China, operational management from Japan and creative input from designers from around the world. Their designs combine Asian motifs with European styles, creating products which feel fresh yet timeless.
- Design: Neri&Hu Design Studio
- Dimensions: W 56.2 x D 57 x H 77.6 x SH 45.6 cm
- Materials: aluminum
- Colour: available in black, or grey or white
- Stacking: stackable
- Usage: suitable for outdoor use
- Fabrics and finishes guide
- Country of Origin: China
- This item is made to order at the Stellar Works factory in China. The price and delivery lead time therefore depends on the product specification, order quantity and shipping mode chosen by you. Please contact us for your quotation.