LZF, Paisley is an artistic modular floor standing partition, handmade from wood veneer. The intricate pattern on the Paisley screen brings to mind the famous droplet-shaped paisley motif, with its distinctive curving decoration. By connecting several Paisley modules, one can create an aesthetically pleasing and decorative room divider.
The frame of the Paisley Screen is available in matt white or natural cherry wood, whilst the wood veneer curls come in 11 different colours. Please make your selections in the options below and contact us if you have any questions or need any advice.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers. This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings. Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Luis Eslava
- Measurements: W 93.5 x D 8.5 x H 205 cm (Base D 36 cm)
- Materials: base and frame in wood, base in natural wood veneer
- Finishes: wood veneer in 11 different colours, base in ivory white or natural cherry finishes. Please review the LZF Finishes guide and make your selection in the options below
- Joining system for multiple screen set up included
- Handmade by LZF in Spain
- Custom made to order
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- Tech Sheet Paisley Screen