Ivy V Suspension Light
Please select all options.
The Ivy V Suspension Light is composed of a ring hanging on a cable, which provides power to a made-to-measure LED module. When used in a cluster, the cables intertwine and overlap in the same way as the climbing branches of the ivy plant, hence the name. The design was also inspired by wedding rings, which are sometimes worn as pendants on necklaces. This motif translates to the ring’s position on the double cable, reinforcing it as a simple yet precious object.
The Ivy V suspension light features a double cable which forms a V by hanging one end of the cable from the canopy provided (where the power source comes from) and the other end from any other point on the ceiling (secured with a small black metal element provided). The Ivy V can also be used on a new multiple canopy which has a central hole from which up to 6 or 12 cables can hang. This can be used to create several V shapes, each with one end of the cable starting from the canopy and the other end at any other point on the ceiling. Please contact us for more information on these options.
- Vittorio Massimo
- 0.6 kg
- Ready assembled
- Indoor use only
- 17820 2020: Matte Black - 2700K
- 17820 4520: Extra Matte Champagne - 2700K
- 17820 6720: Terra - 2700K
- 17820 2035: Matte Black - 3000K
- 17820 4535: Extra Matte Champagne - 3000K
- 17820 6735: Terra - 3000K
Technical InformationLight Source
- 2700K, 3 W ⁄ 450 lm, 350 mA, CRI 90, MacAdam 3–Step
- 3000K, 3 W ⁄ 480 lm, 350 mA, CRI 90, MacAdam 3–Step
- Integrated LED and driver included