Tull, designed by Tommaso Caldera, is a light which has a simple and refined design, available in two versions: desk/floor or suspension. Its design is a contemporary reinterpretation of the old lamps that can usually be found in artisans' workshops. Thanks to the metal cage, the light creates some spectacular shadow effects.
Tull has been furthermore enriched with 2 new metal finishings, copper and nickel, which highlight its vintage inspiration, giving the light an elegant aspect. These 2 materials are combined and presented with either a polished or a matte finish, creating a strong and refined look.
Italian designer Tommaso Caldera graduated in 2012 in Industrial Design at the Politecnico di Milano. In 2012, he started working with leading Italian design brands, which lead him to present at the Salone del Mobile in the same year his first products as an independent designer.
Incipit (the beginning in Latin) is a Milan-based interiors accessories brand and creative lab whose aim is to nurture young talent. It is a platform for young designers to test their ideas with more experienced professionals and to make them real through the involvement of local producers. Every Incipit item is made by Italian factories and artisans who actively collaborate with designers to find the best possible solutions, maintaining the "Made in Italy" spirit of excellence.
View Tech Specs
- Designed by Tommaso Caldera
- Material: Diffuser in mat painted aluminium, structure in curved steel wire, welded and glossy painted
- Recommended Bulbs (not included): Fluo/LED Energy Saver Max 70W; E27/E26; Globe Ø 10 cm. E27/E26 socket
- Voltage (V): 230/110
- For the desk/floor version: leather handle for easy moving the light around
- Available in 3 standard finishes: Orange & beige or Turquoise & orange or Anthracite & turquoise
- Also available in 2 metal finishes: Copper coated & white or Black nickel & black
- Certified to EEC standards. Manufactured to UL standards
- Dimensions: Ø 36 × H 40 cm
- Cord length: 120 cm
- Cleaning Instructions: Clean with damp cloth or specific products for metal
- Made in Italy
- Delivery: approx. 4 - 6 weeks